Emissions of pollution substances in the air are one of the causes of impaired air quality.
It has been the experience and expertise of the Tehnolab field laboratory team to perform air pollution measurements for many years.
We are an accredited laboratory for measuring emissions of polluting substances in air in accordance with MKC ISO/IEC 17025:2018, which meets the requirements of CEN 15675.
In the area of air emissions measurement, Tehnolab offers the following services:
- Gas velocity measurement in ducts
- Temperature measurement and moisture concentration in ducts
- Concentration measurement of solid particles (dust) and gases (O2, CO, CO2, NOx, SO2) from stationary sources
- measurement of concentration of heavy metals in emissions from stationary sources
- Measurement of mercury concentrations in stationary sources’ emissions
- Measuring density
- Chloride measurement in emissions
- Fluoride measurement in emissions