What information do we collect?
We respect your privacy when you visit our website. Our website https://tehnolab.com.mk collects personal data (personal data and contact data) only if you voluntarily provide them.
The processing of your personal data allows us to improve the quality of the service, i.e., to respond to your requests more efficiently. It is our policy not to process your personal information for any purpose other than that for which it was collected. It is only possible to process your personal data for another purpose with your consent. What are the purposes for which your data is collected and processed?
- The company may collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- Employment Interview Notifications
- Employment or practical work
- Customer satisfaction survey
- For submitting an invoice or pro-invoice
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, text messages or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- For delivering news related to Tehnolab
How do we process personal data?
According to the Republic of North Macedonia’s regulations for the protection of personal data, Tehnolab processes your personal data in accordance with those regulations. By taking all of the recommended technical and organizational measures, which are part of the internal system for the protection of personal data, the company ensures the confidentiality and protection of the personal data it has.
Only legally prescribed procedures can be followed when submitting personal data to the competent authorities.
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data (name and surname)
- Number of identification
- Birth year and place
- Contact information (email address, phone)
- Descriptive data/messages
We may provide personal data to the following categories of users or recipients:
- Insurance company
- Public Revenue Authority
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Public Prosecution
- Ministry of Justice
- Competent inspection institutions
- Notaries and executors
- And other authorized state institutions
The Company may disclose your personal information if such action is necessary:
- Compliance with a legal norm
- Prevention or investigation of possible errors in the provision of services by the company
- Protecting the personal safety of service users or the public
Data processors who may have access to personal data:
- Debt collection agencies, in order to perform debt collection services
- Insurance companies
- Marketing agencies, in order to carry out activities with the aim of realizing marketing activities and notifications to users
- External contractors of IT services, in order to perform services for system maintenance, administration and development of systems and applications
- Accountants, in order to perform activities in the field of accounting
External service providers related to data archiving
Automatic decision-making based on personal data:
During this processing of personal data, no automatic decision-making takes place on the basis of personal data.
Transfer of your personal data
Information about you, including personal data, is processed within the Company. This means that this information is not subject to transfer.
Your rights as subjects of personal data In accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, as a subject whose personal data we process, you have the following rights:
– to be informed by Tehnolab about the way of processing personal data, including whether personal data is used according to the purpose for which it was provided;
– to ask Tehnolab to supplement, modify and/or update them if your personal data is incomplete, incorrect, or not updated by submitting a request;
– to ask Tehnolab to limit the processing of personal data by appropriately indicating which personal data will be kept; here is a link to a document;
– to ask Tehnolab to delete your personal data;
– to submit a request to Tehnolab with which you will withdraw the consent given for the purposes of personal data processing
– to submit an objection to the way of processing your personal data.
You can exercise these rights through the information and documents available at the following link https://tehnolab.com.mk/kontakt-i-lokai-a/
Because of the nature of the Internet, it is important to note that when using a website, passively and automatically collects information about the user’s habits and preferences. Tehnolab may record information about users when they visit the website, which is insufficient to identify an individual and represents statistical indicators used to improve the website. Browser cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device in order to improve the user experience.
We can be reached at the following email address for any queries or suggestions in the field of personal data protection. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Please be advised that the email address from which you contact us, as well as the content of your requests or suggestions, will not be used for any other purpose than responding to your request, question or proposal.